I'm looking forward to the M.aya Ma.ssage appointment tomorrow. I found the resource through Vegetarian Mom. I hope it brings me balance and even more hope.
***
Lunch with two friends yesterday was a little stressful because of the one friend. She is going through relationship issues and was absent-minded enough to tell me that I should be grateful that I don't have to do the whole dating thing. I had the presence to mind to tell her that she should be grateful that she didn't have two babies die on her. Next time, lunch is going to include wine.
***
While programming a phone, wannabe dad asked me "honey, what's the time?" So naturally, I told him it was time to get ill. "Oh shit, I walked into that one" he said.
***
I can't remember when it started, when I was pregnant with the twins that I had to eat 6 small meals a day to avoid the unbearable bloating I felt after eating. I remember seeing women who were further along in their pregnancies eating like there was no tomorrow, plates piled high. I carried Cerina (baby a) literally between my hip bones, which half explains the pants thing, and possibly explains the feeling of super-fullness even after just half a sandwich. Was she perhaps too low? I also had to use a binder clip to keep my seatbelt loose around my belly. What a sight.
***
The banana tree has little "fingers" of fruit but those kids don't look like they are maturing. Is this a theme in my house or what? Except the kittens, of course, who are getting big. Pretty soon we'll have 3 chubby kitties running around here.
***
My mom had a hys.ter.ectomy when she was 46. She had me at 38, my brother at 37. He was the miracle baby, as docs told her she wouldn't be able to have children because she had clots (I'm thinking end.ometr.iosis?) and a D.&C to clean them out. Previous to that she was in a car accident which may have jarred things up. She is also looking into the M.aya Mas.sage as is my Dad with his funky pro.state issues.
***
I hope this week isn't too crazy.
Monday, August 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Enjoy the Mayan massage! I'm looking forward to hearing what you think about it.
Sorry about the friend at lunch - sometimes it's very hard for people to see beyond themselves.
I hope the week's not too crazy either. Take care.
How was the massage? Looks interesting. I haven't heard of them before, so I am eagerly awaiting your review...
Sorry about the friend at lunch. Some people are rather dense. And I do find that lunch is rarely worse for the addition of wine.
How was your Mayan Mass.age?
I am eager to hear about your experience....=)
Post a Comment