Thursday, August 2, 2012

Circling

The days feel the same: wake, eat, snack, read/watch, eat, nap, read/watch, snack, eat, sleep.

Notice that "worry" is not on the list.

Very different than my pregnancy with LR, when I was constantly worrying about every little thing. Worrying won't change anything, whatever should happen. I also feel more relaxed which is also aided by not having to stay so horizontal. Small miracles.

A few items of note for my records:
-Felt the baby move at 19w3d.
-Sporadic round ligament pain on right side
-Picked up crocheting thanks to YouTube. I'm still practicing my tension, it's all over the place. I do better with chunky yarn=harder to see imperfections
-Cervix is measuring awesomely!
-Husband has administered two 17p shots. (The first time was scary all around, maybe because of my yelling?)

Need to do:
-Learn to play guitar
-Sign up LR for violin lessons
-Save money in case I get fired for being out too long
-Figure out how to fit the baby in this house...this could also wait until the baby comes home, because you know what could happen...

No comments: