Apologies for my lack of timeliness in this meme, as I was tagged by Julia weeks (and weeks and weeks) ago. I actually started one (and it was good), but it is forever lost in cyberspace. Here’s a second attempt at the “I am.”
I am thankful that friends who are newly pregnant have the sensitivity to temper the good news when letting me know.
I am looking forward to the moment in my heart when TTC will be a go for us.
I am excited about the budding bananas and toppling tomatoes in my backyard that will eventually make their way into my belly.
I am finally reading “Emp.ty Cr.adle, Broke.n H.eart”. Each night before I go to bed I read a few pages and it’s been helpful.
I am still finding it difficult to be around newborns and see pregnant women and pregnant banana trees.
I am procrastinating on practicing for a marketing presentation I am giving this Tuesday, because a sensitive friend called me to tell me her news. I am happy for her, but not feeling happy right now.
I am married to the greatest husband ever.
I am looking forward to the day when I can answer the question “Do you have kids?” without looking like a deer in headlights.
I am hoping that in 7 years my kitty will become a lap cat. Fat chance.
I am missing the old me.
I am wondering if I’ll die without having children. The thought gives me chills.
Sunday, June 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Thank you for sharing this.
I wanted to tell you something funny in response to your recent comment on my blog. Since you don't have an email button, I will share it here. I actually never had braces! Can you believe that?!? Neither I, nor any of my siblings, had braces and we all have those teeth. Weird huh? My children did not inherit my teeth genes as both of my boys have already had braces, and will have another round soon. Just had to tell you that! :)
Fat chance for a fat cat? :)
I am sorry. This sucks. It just does. I guess it's my good luck that I can't tell a pregnant banana tree from an unpregnant one, and neither kind grows in my backyard.
julia - maybe if he's fat then he'll turn into a lap cat. i'll work on it!
lori - those teeth are simply beautiful! had to tell you again. :)
Post a Comment