As this progressively growing belly marks my body, I can't help but feel like a target.
I am decidedly paranoid about being out by myself in public, or out with my son. I feel like someone would take one or both of us, as defenseless as I am.
Is this crazy thinking??? Isn't it good to be a little paranoid?
I don't even want to take him to the park. I know we aren't royalty, we don't have jackshit wealth, but still. I've probably read too many stories about babies being cut out of wombs by {crazy} women who told their partners they were pregnant to keep them around, so hell they'd better have something to show for it...geez. Plus, I feel safer being at home where there is no chance of getting in a car accident.
So this morning, I am enjoying a seasonal peppermint mocha at the coffee shop. I am in public. After this I'll go check out Tuesday Morning for an immersion blender since we received too many onions and carrots in the CSA box, and the food processor is too much work to get out and clean once I'm done.
And I'll watch my back the whole time.
(Excuse any typos. Blogging on a tiny device.)
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment