Monday, May 7, 2012

Next

It's a good thing I didn't delete this blog. It was good reference for all that we went through to bring LR to this world. I took some notes to bring to my new OB tomorrow, for the First Appointment for the next baby.

Praying that this is not: a) false; b) ectopic; c) not viable; d) twins or more. By my approximations (as in when my BBT shifted) I am about 7 weeks along. If you go by the date of my LMP, I am 9 weeks along. Hopefully the ultrasound will help with any adjusting.

I already answered two awkward questions: How many pregnancies is this? Um, 4. How many births? Um, 3. I'm 40, high-risk, and I have a funky (and spreading) rash on my leg that appeared in December 2009, and I stopped using the topical corticosteroid just two weeks before I conceived, as I suspected this was contributing to non-conception. But I can't be absolutely sure it was stopping the corticosteroid, since I also did some Mayan massage and started taking Fertility Blend. Why I didn't do this regimen sooner is really beyond me, but this timing is seeming to work out with my work schedule. I just hope work is open to me working from bed.

So tomorrow I find out the plan for this pregnancy: the cerclage, bedrest, 17p shots. Here we go again.

2 comments:

Noelle said...

Wow. Again. I'm so happy for you! Please do keep us all posted so we know how it goes! And, as always, if you need anything, just ask.

Xo,
Noelle

Noelle said...

Wow. Again. I'm so happy for you! Please do keep us all posted so we know how it goes! And, as always, if you need anything, just ask.

Xo,
Noelle