Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Emerging

So many posts, so little time. Ok, I lie. There actually is time, especially since the baby (whom I shall now call LR after much battle in my head about what to call him on this blog. I can't call him by a fake name, every time I've tried to come up with a pseudonym it just didn't do him justice. Bean? Bubba? Baby? And when he's not a baby anymore then what?) started sleeping through the night at 9 months old 3 months ago, but I have had seriously little motivation to keep up my blog. Or LR's blog for that matter, started a month (ok, two) after he was born and updated all the way through to Thanksgiving. Give me that much.

This blog was huge to me in the weeks and months after the twins died. I would pore over other deadbabymama blogs and nodded my head in agreement to the twisted and torn feelings I too experienced. I don't read those so much anymore, my internet time is limited to actual work (oh yes, I am now gainfully employed and not solely by self), and other free time is spent redirecting LR from inserting fingers in electrical sockets and cat butts, nursing him, feeding him, being a livebabymama. And it's so much better.

We still visit the girls on occasion, and I swear LR sees them flitting about, he waves to them now that he's learned to wave.

And now my time is up. Shucks! I really meant to write a long one, but I have to pick up the baby. Until next time.

2 comments:

Monica H said...

I've missed you my dear. Even if this is the only post you write until next Thanksgiving, I'm glad you are well and enjoying your time as a "livebabymama".

::waving at you::

take care, Monica

Two Hands said...

Just glad to hear that things are going well and will be around when you have another opportunity to post...