This is the reason you haves too deposit the check,
is no ours fall but next time please deposit
the the same day went I send thank you.
Really? It's not his fault that the check bounced? So if I don't deposit a check the same day I receive it and it bounces, it's my fucking fault? Wow. The funny thing is that wannabe dad predicted this customer would say that. This customer is always wrong and I can't wait to get him out of our lives and off the Christmas list. Some people's children.
Bodily functions never cease to amaze me. As if I haven't been saddled with enough discomfort, enter bleeding hemorrhoids into my perfect sunset picture. Yes, drippy, bright red, right at the surface. I wasn't straining, I promise. I felt a little twinge down there last night and after months of comfortable movements I thought "oh crap". I don't like to do the stool softener because it works a little too well, so I've sent wannabe dad on a yummy fiber tablet hunt. It has to be yummy.
Corporate america never ceases to amaze me. I learned from msfitzita that good ol' 31 flavors is holding a 5/21 hump day promotion and calling it bump day and giving away free ice cream to the impregnated population. I'll skip it, thank you. I don't need to be surrounded by other bumps and get stuck in the damn small talk is this your first how far along are you you're so small wow you're getting so big when are you due how are you doing. Besides, it's so exclusionary, not to mention ridiculous. Who was the marketing idiot behind that one? You deserve free ice cream because you were lucky enough to ovulate and have perfectly timed intercourse (or had an oops). How about a free ice cream day for people with two legs? Oh, I'm sorry you lost your leg defending our country, you can't have free ice cream. And a day for people with hair. Oh, you're going through chemo treatments? Shucks, you can't have free ice cream.
Yet the carb cravings never cease to amaze. I still have a quarter gallon of vanilla ('cuz I ate half of the half gallon) that is mocking me, that I've left alone since I failed the glucose screen a few weeks ago. I did manage to survive the 3 hour test (with pillow and video ipod - thanks Rachel for the suggestion!) but no results yet. Please please please, a passing score. If I pass, I will ambush the ice cream.
Gas prices. You saw that one coming. Believe it or not, I've gotten wannabe dad to agree to sell one car for one used scooter for two, two helmets, and two bicycles. It will be sad to say goodbye to the Accord but I'll quickly get over that.
Other than the above topics of today's bitchfest, the weather is gorgeous after record high temps last week, so we'll save some money on cooling costs. Baby is moving, shifting, rolling, settling into his favorite spots and hiccuping daily. I'm listening to 10K maniacs (old & new) and miss merchant. This music reminds me of college and generally mellow times in my past life.
We are in the 30th week, just 2 more weeks of bedrest assuming no painful contractions. I'm trying to keep the ants in my pants at bay. They are excited and ready to go! According to the u/s tech last Thursday, my cervical length is 3 cm, but wannabe dad saw a measurement on the screen that said 3.8 cm. Huh? Best to wait for the results. My doc is very good about calling with results, hopefully she will today or tomorrow. I will be sure to mention the lovely action down there too.


4 comments:
apparently your customer doesn't comprehend how cheques work, huh?
and bump day...jesus, that could hurt. oy. double oy.
other than that the fact that you are two weeks away from freedom has me green with envy and grinning with delight all at the same time (add the frothing at the mouth and you get a pretty pic).
free ice cream-yay!
but only for those with bumps-boo!
At least I know about it and will avoid my daily trip to the ice cream shop.
Great cervical length- that's wonderful news at either length.
2 more weeks to go...hang in there.
Wow, that's a great financial philosophy. I wish him luck with it.
I am grateful to msfitzita for letting me know what street to avoid in town today.
As for the cervical length, my only thought is possibly the 3.8 included the whole thing and the 3 included up to the cerclage? I noticed different docs/different ultrasound techs measured different things. But it's a good number i any case. I am so excited for 30 weeks for you! And freedom from bedrest. Soon enough, I hope, you'll be walking and walking and begging this baby to arrive.
the bump day thing was so very stupid. I would like to get a few of those marketing geniuses in the room. I need a punching bag...
Excited for the end of bedrest in sight for you. Yay!
As far as ice cream, have you tried any of the ones sweetened with Splenda? Some people can tell the difference and don't like it, but I have found some brands and some flavors that I absolutely adore. Yum....
Post a Comment