Sunday, January 31, 2010

Unmentionable

Comments you just shouldn't say on face.book:

-Congratulations on a live birth!
-You're pregnant? Who's the father?
-You can't love your husband that much, not the way you talk to him when you're drunk.
-Great picture! But half your boob is showing.
-Great picture! You're so full of it.
-That is so not a cute baby.
-So he's your husband, not the one I saw in that other picture on so and so's page.
-You really eat that stuff?
-Your fake bake turned your skin orange. Stop doing that.
-Meet a guy and make a family, I'm sick of seeing pictures of your dogs.


I am so going down. Facebook can be lovely but some of the things people say are so ridiculous. It feels good to purge/unfriend and focus on the people I want to hear from, unfortunately I can't unfriend my SIL who always brags about her ___-year marriage and how they are still very much in love, but case in point bullet #3. Makes my skin crawl. She's not nice.

Sigh. Just some ranting on a Sunday morning, my loud niece is in the other room, we get to watch her today while her dad visits my FIL in the hospital.

I am in a mood today! Good morning.


- Posted using BlogPress

1 comment:

Monica H said...

eek! I get asked to join often but I just can't do it. I don't care about finding people and I don't really want to be found. I like my quiet little life.

Your SIL sounds like a winner!